South Carolina Girls Ministries is designed to develop girls spiritually and mentally. Our emphasis is on Christian mentorship and growing godly character.
Our Five-Fold Purpose
1. To win girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance.
2. To teach them to obey everything Jesus commanded us - developing girls spiritually and mentally.
3. To provide encouragement, support, and accountability through lasting Christian relationships.
4. To provide an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities.
5. To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord.
As leaders, our passion is to see lives changed as a result of mentoring girls through Mpact Girls Clubs and Teen Girl Ministries. We look forward to sharing with the local church how this ministry can be used in many ways to reach girls for Jesus.
Visit our district site at:Visit the national website at:
Kimberly Browning, Director
New Twitter: @scgirlsministr1
New Website: scgirlsministries.wixsite.com/mysite-1